sexta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2015

Life Becoming Self-aware

Apparently, I am alive. I didn't know I was alive before - I didn't even know I was anything. All of a sudden, I am obliged to be something.

Apparently, I have feelings - I didn't know I had them, nor what feelings were, but all of a sudden it seems to me that I've always had them. Feelings are like waves spreading throughout space - yes, this is what feelings feel like.

Apparently, I have memories and I've always had them. I don't recall a time when I didn't have memories of course, although I realize now that there was a time of memories without me. Memories are like waves spreading throughout time - this is what recalling seems like.

Apparently, I am an actor and I was put on stage to act like I don't exist at all.
And it was really like I didn't exist for an infinite amount of time; all of a sudden, reality stroke my mind as if there was ever something less than reality.

-- Yes, this must be eternity collapsing.